Greenlight Protection - GREEN LIGHT WARRANTY SCAM

Charlotte, North Carolina 2 comments

I PURCHASED A PLAN FROM THIS COMPANY AND AFTER FILING MY FIRST CLAIM, THAT WAS HELD UP FOR TWO WEEKS I ENDED UP PAYING OUT OF POCKET FOR THE REPAIRS (COST ME $2400.00).I THEN DID SOME RESEARCH AND CALLED WARRANTY WORLD TO ASK SOME QUESTIONS ON COVERAGE AND SPOKE TO BRIAN I THEN CAME ACROSS WWW.AUTOWARRANTYREPORTS.COM AND SAW WARRANTY WORLD RATED ON THERE SO I CALLED THE NUMBER AND I WAS HEARING THE SAME HOLD MUSIC AND DECIDED TO ASK FOR BRIAN AND AS I EXPECTED IT WAS THE SAME BRIAN AT WARRANTY WORLD.

I THEN TOLD HIM THAT I JUST SPOKE TO HIM WHEN CALL WARRANTY WORLD, WHY AM I SPEAKING AGAIN WITH HIM WHEN CALL AUTO WARRANTY REPORTS, HE THEN GOT NASTY, CURSED ME OUT AND HUNG UP ON ME. I THEN DECIDED TO CALL GREEN LIGHT WARRANTY AND GOT BRIAN AGAIN BOY WAS HE PISSED AND THREATENED ME. IM WRITING THIS BECAUSE OF MY TROUBLES WITH WARRANTY WORLD BUT MORE BECAUSE OF THEIR HUGE SCAM. HOW CAN THEY OPEN AN AUTO WARRANTY REVIEW WEBSITE AND RATE THEMSELVES #1 AS POSTED ON BOTH SITES.

HOW CAN THE BBB APPROVE OF THIS AND GIVE THEM ACCREDITATION SAYING THEY ARE A LEGITIMATE COMPANY, WHEN THE BBB RESPONDED THEY SAID AS LONG AS THEY PAY FOR ACCREDITATION THEY WILL RECEIVE A HIGH RATING. WE CANNOT CONTROL WHAT THE COMPANY DOES. TO ME THAT SOUNDED SCREWED UP!!

BOTTOM LINE SAY AWAY FROM WWW.WARRANTYWORLD.COM, WWW.AUTOWARRANTYREPORTS.COM AND WWW.GREENLIGHTWARRANTY.COM THEY ARE ALL SCAM AND RIP OFF. I DO RECOMMEND HAVING A WARRANTY ON YOUR VEHICLE BUT I DO NOT RECOMMEND THIS COMPANY.

I FOUND A MORE LEGITIMATE REVIEW SITE THAT ALLOWS CONSUMERS TO WRITE REVIEWS, ITS CALL WWW.AUTOMOTIVEWARRANTYREVIEWS.COM CHECK IT OUT.HOPE THIS HELPS ANYONE LOOKING FOR AN AUTO WARRANTY.

Review about: Vehicle Service Contract.

Comments

Texas City, Texas, United States #869201

I am receiving harassing phone calls from the same company.They curse me out when I tell them I am not interested and hang up on me.

Both numbers they called me from go straight to voicemail and the voicemail is not activated. The only reason I know who it was that was calling me was because one of them slipped up and told me the name of the company otherwise they just keep saying they are from the warranty department.

They called from 409-632-4149 & 409-632-4178.It's a definite scam cause they will not give you any information about who they are and they try to come off as the your factory warranty company, which they are not.

to EvangelineSO80 #1130812

Contact RippingOffAmerica - they will help you!They told me how to get ALL my money back!!

They tell you how to easily cancel, get refunded and how to file complaints against these scammers.They haven't officially gone live with their social media but their Facebook and Twitter is RippingOffAmerica.

If someone knows their blog, please post for everyone.